KFC Golf Scholarship 2020
CLOSING DATE FOR ALL APPLICATIONS IS 5.00PM WEDNESDAY 19TH FEBRUARY 2020.
The aim of the KFC Golf Scholarship
The KFC Golf Scholarship was established to assist any woman golfer in their bid to better themselves as a professional golfer.
This may include, but not be limited to, the following (in order of priority);
- To help a golfer (already professional or amateur) to attend a professional qualifying school to help kick start their career.
- To help a professional golfer to play on a professional golf tour.
- To help a professional golfer to improve their coaching career (e.g. professional development).
- To help further a professional golf career.
Can I apply for the KFC Golf Scholarship?
If you are looking to better yourself as a professional woman golfer and are a New Zealander then keep on reading!
The scholarship is intended to help you financially so that you can;
- attend a professional qualifying school to help kick-start your career.
- play on a professional golf tour.
- improve your coaching career.
- further your professional golf career.
A scholarship of $13,000 will be awarded to the successful applicant(s).
PLEASE NOTE THE CLOSING DATE OF 5.00pm, WEDNESDAY 19th FEBRUARY 2020.
OUR PREVIOUS KFC GOLF SCHOLARSHIP RECIPIENTS
MUNCHIN KEH & PHILLIS METI